I have created this projector buying guide based on my experience of 1st purchase. however, there are 3 things you must consider when you are planning to buy a projector.
Projector buying Tips & specs Price comparison:
Types of Projectors:
Pico projectors are also called as pocket projectors very small expensive high end technology:
Business Projectors are used display presentations on seminars etc.
Projectors for home theatres are needed some quality improvement based than business projectors.
Main Projector Features:
Brightntness: Measured in Lumens 2000-3000 Lumens best (but I bought 1200 Lumens UC 46)
Contrast ratio: 1000:1 (i bought 800:1)
Screen Resolution: 800*600 (Horizontal 800 Dots and Vertical 600 Dots Total Image Have 48,00,00 dots.
1920*1080 Full HD or 2k / 4k we required, VGA 640 x 480, XGA, WXGA, SVGA 800 x 480, WUXGA. FHD 1920 x 1080, SHD 1280 x 720.
Connectivity: Wireless, HDMI, VGA, USB, SD Card etc.
Technology: LED or laser 1-chip DLP and 3-chip 3LCD.
Throw angle: 1:3:1
Aspect Ratio: 16:9 (widescreen) or 4:3 (small screen)
UNIC 46 Wifi Projector Review & Usage Demo:
Projection Size: 34inches to 130inches.
Price 5200 INR
UNIC 46 Projector Specifications
Brightness: 1200 Lumens
Contrast ratio: 800:1
Power consumption: 55w/hour
Connections: USB,SD, Wifi, HDMI, VGA
Accessories: Manual& remote only.
HDMI Cable is not included, No necessary for HDMI Becuase we can connect with Wifi.
Unic 46 Projector Wifi connection Manual:
- First of all, read the Manual:
- To Start, the Unic 46 press the power button for 2 seconds
- Press Source on remote / projector key Then select the input Sources, select the wifi to click OK To Activate Wifi,
- Then you will Notice UC-7036 or UC5036 or UC XXXX. Wifi password: 12345678
- On the Screen, you will notice the wifi IP Address and Password.
- After you connected to UNiC projector Open Browser and type this IP Address (192.168.49.1 ) press enter. you will notice screen image like below
- You can connect it on Android phone & Laptop Iphone:
- Click on First button to connect to wifi, if you want stream offline file no need to do that.
- UNIC 46 Wifi connection in Android Phone: Download & install BubbleUpnP App . Then Open the app there is list of videos & images you want to project the screen.
- Select render as UC XXXX instead of local Render, Next play the video. it will be playing on the screen.
UNIC 46 Wifi connection in iPhone: Just look at AirPlay option you can play wireless:
UNIC 46 Wifi connection in Laptop windows 8 / 10:
Open the browser login to IP address, then click on 2nd button (Mirror casting),
Click on Taskbar messages/notifcaTION iCON Below menu the choose connect Icon & then Find Wifi Display to connect.
HDMI Cable connection with Laptop: Just connect the laptop with HDMI cable & Select source as HDMI.