E aadhar card status enquiry, adhaar card status by name, Track Your Aadhaar Status, adhar update Status download correction etc
It can take about 3 months (90 days) to receive e AADHAR card after you enroll at AADHAR card center. Please note: At the moment, there is no system in place to check AADHAR card status by name.
We are watching the development in this area very closely and we will update this page as soon as a system is in place whereby residents can check e AADHAR card status by name. If you wish to be notified when a system is available whereby you can check AADHAR card status by name and/or other demographic information, leave your contact details (only valid email id in the email box, no phone number please) and appropriate message in the “Comments” section below.
As of now, the only way to check your e aadhar card status online is with your acknowledgment enrollment slip details or by phone, through SMS. You can get more details about these options here: AADHAR Card Status. If you have acknowledgment enrollment slip and the status shows as processed successfully, you can proceed with e aadhar card download the duplicate copy.
For the adhar card download duplicate copy, click here: e aadhar Card Download Duplicate.
what is E Aadhaar card or Number?
- Aadhaar is the brand Name of uidai.gov.in.
- Aadhaar card is a Biometric ID proof and Address Proof. Biometric means they our body identifications like Face Fingerprints Iris of eyes.
How to get Aadhaar card?
- if you want e aadhar card you need to enroll with aadhar by nearest aadhar center as per your Registrar announce.
which type Documents need to register with aadhaar?
- Simply You need to have ID PROOF ADDRESS PROOF
- ID proof means a Photo ID like Pan card, voter Id, Ration card, Passport,
- for address proof Voter id, Ration card, passport, bank account statement
- if you don’t have id proof or address proof or both then you need to attach gazetted sign on the bond paper which has your photo and address.
How does E aadhar enrollment process work?
while enrolling in Aadhaar system The Enroller or Aaadhar Operator can ask you to verify your demographic data and enter in E aadhar client software.
- demographic data means your details which is in the form of the document.
- aadhar operator adds your details he can capture your face, Iris of eyes and finger Prints.
- after the above details captured he need to verify by pressing his thumb as a certified uidai operator.
Where to check E aadhar card status?
- you can check your e aadhar card status on uidai.gov.in or this website which is www.raazkumar.com
also check aadhar link with pan, uan link with aadhaar
How to check e aadhar card status?
- and the date and time of enrollment which is shown in below image.
you need to EId which Enrollment id which is a number present enrollment slip. when the time enrollment complete operator gives enrollment signed by him also you too.
- enter your enrollment number sometimes it also asks your aadhaar number to check the status of aadhaar card.
- enter the verification by exactly which is shown the box like 6582 in below place and press check aadhar status.
How to correct aadhar card details?
- correct your details using correction form provide a proof for your edited details ex you edited Address you need to provide address proof.
- if you edited date of birth most cases edited this you may provide the date of birth certificate or ssc memo.
How to download E Aadhar card online?
- enter your Aadhaar number or enrollment number and phone number which is registered when the time enrolling with Aadhaar.
- if you not given any phone number enter any of the phone numbers you have.
- once you have entered your phone number. you will receive OTP one time passcode simply enter that code and get your Aadhaar card downloaded in .pdf format.
- Final word Document password should be your area PINCODE number.
- also, you need to verify security certificate by adding the certificate to trusted documents. instruction provide along with Aaadhaar card download.
Aadhar useful links