scratch marks (scars) on skin, shoulders, legs, stomach [how to prevent], medication, supplements, precautions to avoid getting rid of them,
How to remove stretch marks on shoulders?
Why do bodybuilders get stretch marks?
Reason rapid growth of muscle with slow growth of skin. muscle stretch the skin that tears and Appears as the scratch.
Our skin has elastic properties, but growing too fast can “overstretch” the skin’s elastic limit.
Lifting high weight can stretch the skin to make scars. Losing collagen and elastin in the skin causes stretch marks. stretch marks are actually in the middle layer of the skin.
elastin and collagen fibers tears because of stretch.
Reasons: Obesity, Pregnancy, Genes (Heredity), Poor Diet, Rapid Muscle growth (bodybuilding)
Main Problem with Stretchmarks?
when you wearing a short T-Shirt to expose your muscles, but Stretch marks will appear then you have to hide muscle along with Stretchmarks.
How to avoid stretch marks bodybuilding?
- Eat plenty of water and Multivitamins & Minerals especially for the skin.
- “NO smoking please ” tobacco kills skin elasticity.
- Rub coconut oil, and some other tanning lotions like suntan lotions, sunless tan lotion, show tan and other.
- Rub with Vitamin E lotion. these lotions hide your scratches from visible.
- Take supplements while building muscle to avoid stretch marks those are Creatine and 4 Andro.
- Take multi-vitamin & minerals supplement for healthy skin.
- Vitamin A, E, C and Zinc plays vital Role to make skin Health.
- Zinc promotes the Production of Collagen that make our skin more elastic
- Focus on lean muscles rather than building.
- Exfoliate & moisturize before the bath.
Treating Scratch Marks with Home Remedies
- RUB vitamin E Capsules,
- RUB with Coconut oil it consist vitamin E
- Aloe vera
- Sugar as exfoliator to remove dead skin as scrub to face,
Can stretch marks go away after pregnancy?
unless a surgery to remove, but we make them less appear by treating with abie remedies, goal is match to our skin color.
Scratch marks on shoulder & BIceps?
on hips not a problem, shoulder somewhat, but in biceps we unable to show our muscle because this scar.
- Multi vitamin and Minerals Supplements
- Vitamin E Supplements lotion or capsules
- Retin A Cream (Acne medicine)
- Glycolic acid and alpha-hydroxy acid (AHA)
- Drink plenty of water
- Don’t lift heavy weights it stretches skin quickly
- Rub daily 2 times with Vitamin E lotion.
- Take stream Both once in a week for 30-60 minutes. it helps to development collagen indirectly elasticity of skin.
Heredity plays the important role some people don’t’ have stretch marks even if they don’t have some type nutrition for health, over building muscle also because their skin based on their heredity. but we can improve our skin from heredity.
Treatments for stretch marks
- topical treatments: reduces the appearance oil, E etc
- Microdermabrasion works on epidermis tightens collagen and elastin fibres
- Microneedling trigger collagen & elastin production
- Laser therapy: stimulates melanin production
- Cosmetic surgery (100% but health risks) higher cost
- Dermarolling, aka microneedling, is the art of erasing unwanted acne scars, wrinkles, and stretch marks & grow bald hair.
Treatment /surgery by laser
You cannot remove the stretch until you get a surgery/laser/peeling/ removing specific part” but you can improve the appearance by taking some instructions following bellow.
stretch marks surgery cost
$500 to $8,900
most of the hospitals following cost reduction strategies, consulta dermatologist.
Number of scars , the method , the hospital style. INR 5000- 15000 INR Rs per session (Have a recommendation or affiliated to cut off cost)
risks: hyperpigmentation or hypopigmentation ( dark spots or light spots).
Also read Stop bald head at early stage.
medical insurance doesn’t cover cosmetic treatments.*
Red vs. white stretch marks
begin as red or purple marks, and slowly fade to white or silver over time and fade away their own.
Post Pregnancy Stretch marks
To presents it as pregnancy make your skin more elastic by vitamin e
I have founded a website to remove stretch marks, but I don’t know what they are saying you may get some information and tips http://www.goodbye-stretch-marks.com.