how to deal / handle/ report / stop / prove / Prevent domestic violence in india.
Domestic Violence Act 2005 India.
- This Act Applicable All states in india Except Jammu & Kashmir.
- This a Civil Act your Husband Not punished by Police.
What is domestic violence comes under this Act?
- Habitually Harassment physically and Mentally
- Sexual Harassment and other etc.
How to deal with domestic violence?
- Counselling those couple.
- Prepared Good behaviour bond to resist continuing violence also asks Husband Money /Profit as a Bond
If husband fails in stopping that violence then it comes under criminal Act police may do something.
Difference between DOWRY PROHIBITION, Domestic violence Act?
- Dowry Prohibition Act is a criminal, Domestic violence Act is Civil.
- If you want punish your Husband You need to write FIR under 498 A. and it;s have withdraw option.
- If in women Died with in 7 years of marriage and if you filed under dowry act 304 B then the husband and his parents, relative need to prove that the death not related dowry.
- IPC 306 Section convey death by by dowry related issues.
Disclaimer: This short note prepared for some one who looking for how to deal with domestic violence in india like me. this information collected from some resources from below. Above information may not correct especially about IPC Act. I am not Lawyer to know much more about IPc section and other Laws.
Look at dowry prohibition act 1961
Know in telugu గృహహింస నిరోధక చట్టం 2005
Know more women Women Empowerment in telugu