The amount of protein needed calculator
The DRI (Dietary Reference Intake) is 0.8 grams of protein per kilogram of body weight, or 0.36 grams per pound (1). This amounts to (2, 3): 56 grams per day for the average sedentary man. 46 grams per day for the average sedentary woman.Experts advise consuming between 0.5 grams and 1.0 grams of protein per pound of your body weight. That’s 70 grams to 140 grams a day for a 140-pound woman. Skew on the high end if you’re very active, and on the low end if you’re trying to lose weight.Multiply your weight by 0.36 for the recommended daily amount of protein (in grams) that you should be consuming. Then double that number. That’s about 110 grams of protein per day for a 150-pound person or slightly more if you’re pregnant, breastfeeding, super-active, or elderly.
- Babies need about 10 grams a day.
- School-age kids need 19-34 grams a day.
- Teenage boys need up to 52 grams a day.
- Teenage girls need 46 grams a day.
- Adult men need about 56 grams a day.
- Adult women need about 46 grams a day (71 grams, if pregnant or breastfeeding).
Protein intake calculation from daily diet
- protein in boiled egg13g in 100gms, The Average Weight of a Boiled Egg 53-73grams, So 2 boiled eggs contains 13g of protein.
- Protein in chicken 26-30 grams fried with flour in 100gms. 250 Grams chicken contains 100-120Grams of protein.
- Protein in Rice white cooked 2.7grams in 100Grams. if we eat 500Gms daily then we get 2.7*5=13.5 Grams daily.
- protein in milk 3 grams per 10 ml, drinking 1-liter milk can give you 33g of protein. Liter milk price 40 rupees, but 30 grams whey protein powder costs 100 rupees 1kg cost 3000 rupees.
- Protein in milk whey 0.85 milk powder contains 26-35 (without fat)grams protein in 100grams
kgs to pounds calculator
why protein because it includes all essential amino acids rather than nonessential.
Casein, peanut, rice proteins
its depends upon weight,
- 70kgs male daily protein requirement
- muscle milk powder: 50g in 100gms.
- Protein supplemts vs nautral protein rich foods comparison
- Protein bar contains 20garms protein 100grams. Cost 100 Rupees.
- Eating 4 boiled eggs can get 26 grams of protein and costs 16-20 Rupees.
- Drinking 1-liter milk adds 30 grams protein cost only- 30-40 Rupees/
- 2lbs of protein power whey cost 3000 Rupees Average. 2 lbs 900 grams.
- per serving 30g, 25g protein, 5*30=150gms no protein 750 grams protein cost 3000 Rupees.
- the best alternative is powdered milk non-Fat, 100 ml contains 30g protein very cheap, 1 liter 300gm
- 1kg powder costs may be 50, 3kgs milk powder with no contains 900gms protein in only at 150 rupees cost.
Eating daily 5 eggs, drinking 1-litre fresh milk, 250gms chicken, mutton is enough for bodybuilding.
- also, look for protein-rich foods natural.
Muscle blaze Vs Optimum nutrition gold
Optimum nutrition products are gold, platinum none of them isolated as 27g protein per 30-gram serving. we discuss later on it.
for musclblaze, we can verify the duplicate products online or by sending an sms a code available inside the seal.
Whey Protein Supplement side effects
- Be aware kidneys kidney failure, damage, dysfunction, and kidney stones because high consumption of whey protein put pressure on the kidneys.
- kidneys are responsible filtering the proteins.
- One of my freind got kindey damage not investigated furhter.
authorized protein supplement importers India
where to bodybuilding supplements India online?
whey protein authorized importer in India
Manufacturer: optimum nutrition
NEUVERA Wellness Ventures (www.neuvera.in)
Neulife Nutrition (www.neulife.in)
Bright Lifecare (“HealthKart”) (www.healthkart.com)
Primary Pecan Retail Private Limited ([email protected])