What Is About & Why We Use
We all to have to face problems while downloading videos, audios and heavy files etc. Sometimes it is not possible to complete the download due to internet connection issues, unexpected shutdown of computer or many other factors are also included in this. Solution of all these problems is IDM.
As the name implies Internet Download Manager is specially developed in order to make downloading easier. There are many such tools available in the market but the best tool used for downloading is IDM. IDM provides facility of resuming the download; 5 times higher download speed, programing downloads and organizing downloads. IDM integrates with all the searching browsers and this helps you to download your required file easily.
You can download IDM for trail of 30 days and after that you need to register the IDM trial version. And after that you are free to use IDM for life time.
How to Use & tips
For using IDM all you need to do is to allow extension in your default browser and that’s it. All your documents etc. will be downloaded in the respective folder when you click on Start Download.
In order to increase download speed in IDM you have to follow these steps:
- After Installation, open IDM and in the options menu, click on connection and select the internet connection type that is low, medium or high.
- And also change the number of maximum connection from 1 to 32 according to your requirements.
- From the top option menu click on “Download” option and Turn Off speed Limiter.
- You can also schedule your downloads by clicking on the left of files queue, when the traffic is low.
- You need to optimize the internet speed by before downloading IDM.