What Is About & Why We Use
MS Excel is a product of MS Office which is product of company Microsoft.
Microsoft Excel is a software program produced by Microsoft that allows users to organize, format and calculate data with formulas using a spreadsheet system. This software is part of the Microsoft Office suite and is compatible with other applications in the Office suite.
Excel has the same basic features as all spreadsheet applications, which use a collection of cells arranged into rows and columns to organize and manipulate data. They can also display data as charts, histograms and line graphs.
Excel permits users to arrange data so as to view various factors from different perspectives. Visual Basic is used for applications in Excel, allowing users to create a variety of complex numerical methods. Programmers are given an option to code directly using the Visual Basic Editor, including Windows for writing code, debugging and code module organization.
How to Use & tips
- First of all run the Setup file of Microsoft Office, after starting installation options of Install Now and Customize will be shown to you.
- If you want to install all the programs of MS Office Click on Install Now. And if you want to install some programs and also change the location of the installation click on customize and here you can make changes according to your need and desire.
- After that installation will began automatically. And after some time MS Office will be ready to use.
- Go to taskbar and in the search menu type “Office”, and in the drop down menu all the programs of Office will be shown.
- You can select your required application and double click on that, your application will open.
- And in order to open any file of MS office open the required application and in that application click on File and then on “Open”. In this way you can also edit your required file.
- You can save the file by simply by using shortcut key of “Crtl+S”. Or you can go to file menu and click on Save/Save As and select the location and file format.
- Microsoft Office is also available online for viewing and editing documents/files.