Latest News: Telangana Government Updating the New record as per the latest Schmees, sada baina,
99% of The VRO & MRO taking bribes for changing records.
Most of the farmers confused by Wrong Owner ib name in the Pahani / adangal.
VRO’s changed it by taking the bribe. Now again they need Bribe to change the records. They got a license (Govt job) to earn commissions on their little work. just changing the record on the computer.
ACB will take action only when a lot of obligations on the Revenue and MRO Officers. but all the govt employees have now mediators to get their work done.
TS land Records Portal / Maa Bhoomi / Dharani Features
- You can view Village wise ROR to view survey Numbers, Land area along with Owner and Present Occupied former as per the record.
- check land records by Aadhaar Number / Name/account Number and survey Number.
- Khata Number (every former has a Kkhata number and all his land survey numbers comes under his Khata Number)
- We have to also check by Survey Number No Need to Visit meeseva for Pahani.
- Village Pahani
- Village ROR1-B
- Survey number boundaries TIPPAN.
- Aadhaar linking to Account Number
- file complaints to make corrections to the land records.
How to view/download Pahani on TS Lands Portal (maabhomi)?
- visit Ts Land records Portal Maabhoomi or dharani,
- Selet Pahani / Adaganl.
- Select your district-> Mondal->Village-.
- And then enter your survey Number and click on view.
Follw this Youtube channel to know more about Land Litigations Telugu.
RSR / sethwar:
RSR: 14 Records / columns:
- Resurvey Number
- Old survey Number
- Type of Land (Govt / Gift) 13th columns need to have New Pattadar.
- Land tax details
- land Area
Every former need to Kept RSR at Meeseva or MRO office.
ROR: Record of Rights
ROB 1B: why it’s Important
Village Land owners record at MRO office, 1971 Act. Every Village has one 1B Register.
If Your Pahani details changed. (Your Name changed in the Pahani) then you have to check on ROR 1B to correct the Present pahani its a Good Idea to Rectify VRO Corruptions. also, check RSR at MRO office.
- Pattadar Name
- Khata No
- Land size
- Type of Land
- Survey number
- Revenue division Name (RDO Zone /Office)
- land using for
To check ROR 1B You have to provide Survey Number / Name/ aadhaar / Account Number (any one this).
VIllage wise ROR 1B: (grama patam)
If you don’t Know the survey Number . you can check whole village Land owners in the Village ROR 1A.
FMB / Tippan
it contains survey numbers boundaries and its area.
you can konw it online by survey number at maabhoomi portal.
(Survey Records to set survey Numbers): Settlement 1940-50 in Telangana (settlement records (Sethwar /RSR).
Telangana Rythu Bandhu Scheme
Farmers’ Investment Support Scheme (FISS)
BUdget 12,000 crores per year, 4000 /acre per season rabi and Kharif.
for 1 year 4000*2=8000. if you have 5 acres an average you get 40,000 for a year. (No guarantee to continue further its an election trick)
58.33 lakh farmers (55% of the population), 1.43 crore acres farming land.
|under 1 acre||18 lakhs||30.8%|
|under 2 acres||24 lakhs||41.9%|
|under 5 acres||11 lakhs||18.8%|
|5-10 acres||4.4 lakhs||7.5%|
|> 10 acres||94,000||1.6%|
|> 25 acres||6488||0.1%|
|> 50 acres||298||0.005%|
According to the AP Land Ceiling Act 1976, any person cannot hold more than,
- 51 acres agriculture and
- 21 acres dryland.
AP & TS Land EC Search?
For this, every land / Property Buyers have to check EC on Andhra Pradesh or Telangana Registration Portal.
- .Document Number and Year of Document ex: DOCno: 12345/2018 SRO Uppal.
- House Number or Old House Number or Apartment name situated
- Survey number / optionally described by a Plot number.
and finally, select the district land registred Officer SRO. and the dates Year to Year.
You will see the How land / Property changed between owners.
No need to Visit Meeseva.
AP land records http://www.meebhoomi.ap.gov.in/