Scheme history & info & progress latest news as per the sources
disclaimer: the statics & info may not accurate just for awareness purpose
GHMC BUDGET 2020-21
8000k-10k completed no (driange /power / etc)*
remaining 60% in progress * as per source
/staying in a Rented house
/valid Food Security Card
/Telangana residents only.
How to apply? & Application process
- District level committee select the villages.
- district collector schedules the time for 2BHK applications from the eligible villagers.
- applications collected by the Grama Sabha designated officer.
- primary data collected at Grama Sabha officer and will send the data to the Tahasildar office to verification purpose.
- After the verification getting done; the Tahsildar will send the finalized data to the District Collector office.
- As per the schedule of the District collector; The Tahsildar again send details to Grama Sabha for final approval.
- The list which is finalized by the Grama Sabha; will be approved by the Collector. Finally, the data will be available to the public.
Rural: SC/ST: 50%, Minorities: 7% and balance 43% for others.
Urban: SC: 17%, ST: 6%, Minorities: 12% and balance 65% for others.
Issues: between builder and beneficiaries
Build quality & house design size
Who is building ? private builders
Cost per house
telangana double bedroom Application Status
housing societies in india
The Housing and Urban Development Corporation Limited is a government-owned corporation in India. One of the public sector undertakings,
- Co-Partnership Housing Societies: lease to residents owns share
- House Construction or House Building Societies:
- Ownership Housing Societies: lease or rent
- House Mortgage Societies lens at low rate
plinth area vs carpet area vs built up area vs Super Built Up Area
carpet area: an apartment / house within /excluding walls.
Plinth area or built-up area: an apartment / house inner area
Carpet area + Thickness of All walls + balcony
Super Built Up Area: Built-up area + Common Areas( includes the corridor, lift lobby, lift, etc.)
as per RERA regulations, the builder is now obligated to offer sale price based on carpet area. Hence, as per the example explained wherein CARPET AREA is 600 sq ft, SUPER BUILT UP AREA= 750 sq ft
Post-RERA, payment will be made on 600 sq ft and not 750 sq