Free WordPress tutorials beginners advanced
install WP manually
How to install plugins in WordPress?
- Click add new upload or search you
- can use by entering the plugin name ex-google XML sitemap.
- in results, there are the lot of you need choose by author wise and ratings.
- After choosing click on install.
- it will install and activate plugin automatically.
- Also, you can use upload menu to upload zip file WordPress automatically extracts and ask you to activate. this is better than manually uploading but sometimes may not upload large size files these settings are available in Cpanel.
How to change default theme in WordPress manually?
- Once WordPress installed it owns its default theme. we need to change our custom theme for better web design.
- Uploading theme to WordPress or changing the theme in wp same as changing plugins.
- simply you can upload to by FTP to wp-content/themes. if you uploaded in the .zip format you need extract there.
- also, you can upload WordPress theme from WordPress wp-admin/DashBoard.
- by Appearance>> themes you can find add New >>Upload also search below for free themes. once you found to install and activate the theme.
How to add the New post in WordPress?
- Simply choose posts in left menu you can find Add New categories tags.
- click add new post add title write in content in body section after writing done click publish button.
- if you want post optimization to use Better WordPress SEO plugin.
How to change title and description in WordPress or change title of the homepage?
- If you want to Change site name & description in WordPress Just Go To General>>writing change the title and description tag.
- WordPress SEO plugin can do this I recommend as an essential plugin.
website speed optimization in WordPress
WordPress SEO optimization best SEO plugins for WordPress
How to backup WordPress database and files?
Increase PHP memory limit in WordPress
How to solve php memory errors / or increase memory limit within CPanel.
Also you can increase by memory through .htaccess also
simple add this code at bottom
php_value memory_limit 64M
if any problem with above code then add this
php_value memory_limit 512M
256M is enough per /minute request.
how to fix backup buddy HTTP Loopback Connections are not enabled on this server
fix backup buddy HTTP Loopback Connections are not enabled on this server. You may encounter stalled or significantly delayed backups
it also called as waiting for ping or endless ping
The error message in advanced logs is
12:3:40: Ping. Waiting for server . . .
12:3:45: Ping. Waiting for server . . .
12:3:51: Ping. Waiting for server . . .
the solution just add the below code to your WordPress WP-config.php at the bottom before the line that says /* That’s all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */
- Installing WordPress Installing WordPress from command line Linux.
- changing theme uploading plugins
- Adding new posts and editing
- making the backup of WordPress data.
- WordPress security
- changing wp site URL & structure of permalinks
- How to use categories & tags
- enable caching WordPress
- Add AdSense to WordPress
- Speed up WordPress
- Move js to footer in wp
- Avoid duplicate content in WordPress
- Disable trackbacks & comments
- increase WordPress memory
- combine RSS feeds
- email marketing with WordPress
- top 10 WordPress themes
- Bulk delete posts, tags, categories
- Protect WordPress content
- Cpu intensive WordPress plugins
- improve google page speed score
- 504 bad gateway fix Nginx
- SSL Install in WordPress
- CDN for WordPress
- Hosting WordPress on google cloud