The aws story.
Amazon EC2 Pricing compute machines
1 year or 3 years contract reserved plans at discount rate
- EC2 Instance Savings Plans rate for t3a.xlarge in the US East (Ohio) for 1 Year term and No Upfront is 0.0943 USD
- Hours in the commitment: 365 days * 24 hours * 1 year = 8760.0000 hours
- Total Commitment: 0.0943 USD * 8760 hours = 826.0680 USD
- Upfront: No Upfront (0% of 826.068) = 0.0000 USD
- Hourly cost for EC2 Instance Savings Plans = (Total Commitment – Upfront cost)/Hours in the term: (826.068 – 0.0000)/8760 = 0.0943 USD
- *Please note that you will pay an hourly commitment for Savings Plans and your EC2 usage will be accrued at a discounted rate against this commitment.
- 1 instances x 0.0943 USD x 730 hours in month = 68.84 USD (monthly instance savings cost)
- Amazon EC2 Instance Savings Plans instances (monthly): 68.84 USD
AMazon block storage cost EBS cloud SSD
- 30 GB x 0.10 USD x 1 instances = 3.00 USD (EBS Storage Cost)
- Amazon Elastic Block Storage (EBS) pricing (monthly): 3.00 USD