20,000 hrs 4*6000 hrs 4x of CFL,
12W EVEREADY BULB 6500K,
Highest lumens mean higher bright light
Total amount of light coming from a source measured in lumens (lm)
Light source efficiency measured amount lumens generated for consuming of watts
Higher LM/w more efficient light source,
1200 lumens – 100lm/w
Inbuilt cc driver ensures constant light output,
Wide operating voltage 130_280v,
A 12watts led saves 40% more energy than 20w CFL,
I have noticed less lumens in 20w CFL and less brighter than 12w led,
20,000 hours 15 years life,
But CFL gives 1-year warranty, long last as up to 5 years,
Types of led lights
Cost of led light 6500k 599INR $10 approximately,
- Not to use with dimmers
- Not for use in totally enclosed fixtures,
- For indoor use only (-15to 40c)
- Only operates with Ac power supply,
- Turn off light before changing the lamp.
- Do not touch when lamp is on
- Electro \magnetic ballast consumes 16 watts or more per hour.
- electronic ballast consumers up to watts / hour.
T8 vs T12 vs T5 bulb comparison & difference CFL
|Watts/hours (power consumption)||40||36||25|
|Lumens (light output)/watt||75||90||100|
|Temperature Kelvin K|
|CRI (Color Rendering Index)||62||80||80|
- Special ballast need for t5 lamp 500INR for 10k hours.
- stand 300, 150 INR ballast 50K hrs, 20INR 500hrs
50 volts x 2 amps = 100 watts