pradhan mantri awas yojana application status, Eligibility, apply process [PMAY] last date, pmay beneficiary list 2018.
Launched in 2015 by PM Narendra Modi. to provide a subsidy for urban poor people.
About: PMAY is a Credit-Linked Subsidy Scheme (CLSS). loan applicant ggets2.6lakhs for annum in the form subsidy to the loan account. if loan interest rate is 8.5% then applicant gets at 6.61%. Once the application approved under this scheme the banks forward it to National Housing Bank (NHB) and Housing & Urban Development Corporation (HUDCO).
- No direct transfer to the beneficiary.
- Extra loan amount doesn’t cover under the subsidy so you have to pay at regular interest rate.
- Scheme valid up to below 30 Laksh loans.
- Renovation loan applicable for MIG 1 & 2 categories.
|Category||EWS||LIG||MIG -I||MIG – II|
|Annual Income (lakhs)||3||6||6-12||12-18|
|Loan Amount||6||6||9 lakh||12 lakh|
|Loan tenure||20||20 years||20 years||20 years|
|Maximum subsidy||2.67||2.67 lakhs||2.35 lakhs||2.35 lakhs|
|subsidy Interest rate||6.5||6.5%||4%||3%|
|Actual interest rate (without scheme)||8.5%+||8.5%+||8.5%+||8.5%+|
How to apply: Now all the financial banks linked with the scheme, ask them or they automatically may suggest you.
Scheme validity: 2022.
- tax deductions According to Section 80 EE to maximum Rs 50,000 per financial year, for the home loan interest you paid.
- Get the benefit of subsidy amount indirectly. (it’s a tricky investment)
pradhan mantri awas yojana application form
there is another way to apply for PMAY scheme. all you have to do is contacting your Loan provider.
- visit http://pmaymis.gov.in/, click on citizen Assesment.
- Select either slum/ dwellers or benefit under 3 other components.
- Enter your Aadhaar Number
Then provide your contact details and are of the house, finally click on submit you will see an Application Id kindly note that to track the status.
pradhan mantri awas yojana status pmay beneficiary list
its still active up to 2020 or other government may change it. Fir checking your PMAY online Application status
- visit the pmaymis.gov.in or directly visit this form http://pmaymis.gov.in/Track_Application_Status.aspx.
- Enter your Application ID / Assesment ID Or
- By Name, Father’s Name & ID Type (Aadhar, voter etc)
and check its status. once it approved to follow the further process.
Documents Required for PMAYS
- Aadhaar card mandatory
- Income Proof IT Returns / salary slips
- Lower income certificate
- Proof to show that applicant don does not have pacca house.
- Bank statement