speed post tracking in India Track your passport dispatched status in some areas pan card and any parcel or shipment local, international by tracking number.
ems speed post tracking, Indian speed post tracking passport
India Post’s online tracking allows you to access tracking information and confirm the delivery of your item by using the tracking number assigned to you at the time of Booking. You can find the tracking number on the Postal receipt handed over to you at the Post office Counter at the time of booking.
What can be Tracked by speed post
- Speed post (Domestic EMS)
- International EMS
- Electronic Money Order (eMO)
- Registered Mail
- Express Parcel
- Electronic Value Payable Parcel (eVPP)
How speed post tracking works
The tracking system is updated periodically to provide you with the most current information available about the location and status of your item. You’ll be able to find out the following:
- item was booked Date & Time
- item details dispatched and received at various locations during its Journey
- When your item was delivered, or consignee out of promises.
- When a Delivery Intimation Notice was issued to notify the recipient that the item is available for delivery
How Can I Track speed post?
1. Enter the Postal Article Number In the Tracking Number(s) box,
2. Select the Go button to view your results.
speed post Tracking Number Formats
|Category||Format||No. of digits|
|Speed Post (EMS) Domestic||EE123456789IN||13|
|International EMS Articles to be delivered in India||EE123456789XX||13|
|Electronic Money Order (eMO)||000000000000000000||18|
|Express Parcel Post||XX000000000XX||13|
What if my speed post tracking information is unavailable?
If you receive a message telling you that your tracking information is unavailable, it doesn’t mean that your item hasn’t been mailed.
- There may be a delay between scanning events and the availability of tracking information related to those scanning events.
- Depending on how recently your item was mailed, tracking information may not be immediately available (this is most likely to occur in rural locations, or when information is provided by foreign postal administrations).
Track Speed Post status SMS
We are happy to launch SMS tracking facility as an initiative to provide better service to our customers. Initially, the service is available for Speed Post and eMO (electronic money order).
|The steps involved:|
|1) You need to send SMS to 55352 in the following format:|
|For Speed Post:|
|SP<space>Speed Post number
EMS<space>Speed Post number
|MO<space>eMO PNR No
EMO<space>eMO PNR No
2) ‘IN’ at the end of Speed Post number need not be given. Eg. if the Speed Post number is EE123456789in; you need to send the message as SP EE123456789
The service is not case sensitive – you may use capitals or lower case or a mix of both.
|3) The data will be retained up to 3 months from the date of booking for the purpose of SMS tracking.|
|4) The service is available across all service providers in the country. Rates charged by the service provider are applicable.|
ems speed post tracking India.
Speed post delivery status codes
speed post tracking passport
- Passport shipment tracking looks like this format PP107200503IN.
- passport can be collected at Passport Regional Office in a case of emergency. But we have to provide emergency proof. and the final decision depends on Passport regional Officer.
- Passport can be delivered to only the applicant by speed post. if applicant absent postman maybe gives your family member or return to PRO based on his discretion.
you can track speed post passport status @ indiapost.gov.in.