Your site has been assigned special crawl rate settings. You will not be able to change the crawl rate.
- Update content more frequently
- socialise your content with twitter Facebook Google+ LinkedIn personally I use twitter feed for it but Google+ there is no free plugin Available but blogger it automatically asks.
- Internal links to know the content of your website for spiders.
- Page rank, links from other websites, Helps to crawl frequently also i not understand Parameters in url
- in WordPress also we need to update ping services Under the “Settings” section on the left-hand side click on the “Writing” tab. Scroll to the bottom of the page and find a box with the title “Update Services”.
- here is the list of ping services for WordPress. install cbnet ping optimizer and check the ‘Enable Pinging’ and ‘Limit excessive pinging’ in short time’ boxes – I set the values to 20 pings in 15 minutes. Any new post/page will now automatically be pinged at the set intervals, you don’t need to do any manual pinging.
- Major thing is check your website XML sitemap rebuilding are not when your posted on New content on your WordPress blog i Encountered this 2 times if you any problems with Google XML sitemap plugin use debug function to see PHP errors this problem faced with the combination of custom permalink structure plugin.
- check Robots.txt rules it’s blocking Google or not fetching from Google webmaster tools.
- Check your server up down alerts use Pingdom free website monitoring feature
- Adjust Google if Crawl rate if you can.
- Use fetch as Google from webmaster if above tips not worked for you. other Non-WordPress users need to ping their websites.
how to change crawl rate from Google webmaster tools?
Change the crawl rate:
- On the Webmaster Tools Home page, click the site you want.
- Click the gear icon , then click Site Settings.
- In the Crawl rate section, select the option you want.