Here I have written about how to activate deactivate call divert, call forwarding, call waiting on airtel call forwarding codes prepaid and postpaid.
presently in Airtel call forwarding for specific numbers if the call from this number forward to this else nothing to do, not yet available but you can divert all calls to another mobile number.
How to divert calls in airtel mobile?
To Divert all airtel call to another number –
- ex **21*1234567890# or **21*[country code] 1234567890# use 91 or country-specific code.
- country code may require for Non 9 series numbers.
how to Cancel call Divert in airtel?
- to cancel call divert in airtel number simply dial hash, hash 21 and hash. that can clear your’s all call diverts.
How To Check call divert Status on the mobile number?
Dial *#21#I think call forwarding in Airtel but i have noticed in Tata Docomo it’s not free.
Activate Call waiting on airtel
To activate dial this number *43#
Deactivate Call waiting in airtel
Be sure to Check either call waiting free or not.
benefits of call divert
- if you have a single sim phone. and you want to use 2nd one instead of airtel number. if insert new without call forwarding from old airtel number. you lose your callers.
- in my case call cost in airtel very high using for 7 years. but I got Telenor Sim free of cost. 28 days Telenor to Telenor unlimited talk time. and 25p/minute for all mobiles.
- and I converted all airtel calls to minor no need to insert airtel number until the free balance of minor completes.
- 2nd benefit if you have no phone due to some maintenance or repair.
- and all other benefits for funny diverting to your friends.
Call Divert in Vodafone?
how to Call Forward in Android mobile?
settings>>call settings>>voice calls>.call forward>.forward when unable to connect. if you get network SIM error (please try ussd codes).
Call forward in JIO mobile number?
- Call forwarding DIrectly – *401*<Mobile Number>
- Call forwarding when no answer- *403*<10 digits Mobile number>
- Call forwarding when busy – *405*<10 digits Mobile number>
- Call Conditional call forwarding when not reachable-*409*<10 digits Mobile number>
So call forwarding is not free.
if you want to use new Sim instead of old sim. or the old sim for incoming and new sim for out going for a long time.
make sure to use old SIM once in 90 days for outgoing calls or text, or data usage. to avoid deactivation of the number.
why I am written this article because I did call divert many times during the past 7 years. but every time I need to search for airtel call divert code and divert cancel on the internet or calling to customer care.
this terms helpful users who want to know about this questions.
call forwarding android/ios phones
Settings > Call > Advance settings > Call forwarding.
if you above not works. then try manually with operators USSD codes.