- Don’t buy HD Ready or 720p instead of 1080P full HD (consider 4k 3840 p for better resolution)
- Check refresh rate minimum 120 HZ, All tv’s are smart tvs now.
- ALL tv manufacturers shifting HD to Ultra HD or UHD or 4k so buy 4kto meet technology at least 5 years. after that you can get 8K UHD TV.
- HDMI Ports 4+ better, for DVD, Sound, and Games three ports already plugged in.
- Curved tvs for fashion only but may not produce equal light to the screen.
- look for extended warranty
- Smart TV look for WiFi connection
- Always look at the specification for resolution 1920*1080 is Full HD 720P is HD Ready.
- 32 Inches TV from 16,000 INR or $250 onwards. for bedroom better
- 50-55 for halls for bigger rooms under $600.
32 inches LED TV price by brand
- Samsung 31,900, H4140= 28,900
- LG just missed
- Sansui. 39 inches FHD (Full Hd 1280*1080P), 28,900 32 inches 18490
- Panasonic. FHD 32,900, HD 21,900
- Sony bravia. 28,900
- Videocon 18,990
- reconnect 14,999
- Micromax 40 inches, 24,990
- Philips; 19,900
- Intex: 15,990
Full HD in 32 inches available Sony, panasonic,
32 inches full HD at low price by brand 15,000-20,000 thousand
- Ray starts from 13448
- Rayshare, Vu, igrasp
- Haier 32 inches Full HD LED TV LE32B8000 15,604
- Vu 32D6545 80 cm (32) LED TV 17,990 (65watts)
- Micromax 32 inches Full HD LED TV 32C6150FHD 17,920 (35watts)
- Sansui 32 inches Full HD LED TV SJX32HB 2C 19,000
Micromax 32B8100MHD 81 cm (32) HD Ready resolution is 1920 x 1080 but its a hd ready not FHD
Micromax 32C6150 / 32AZ9747 / 32SD9855 / 32FK6156 FHD 81 cm (32) Full HD LED at snapdeal price 17,920
Haier, Intex and Sansui best competitors for Micromax at this cause
32 inches full HD FHD on snapdeal
Flipkart and Amazon doesn’t have 32 inches LED FHD in 20,000/-
FullHD in 32inches cheap and best price Available with Micromax only (because it have some reputation through mobile brand) and other companies like ray, i grasp, Funai, Haier, Micromax after Sansui.
– 1080i (1080×1920 – 1,080 lines, interlaced scanned)
– 1080p (1080×1920 – 1,080 lines, progressive scanned)
The number of lines/pixels and type of scan matters because more lines/pixels and faster scan equal a better picture.
QLED VS OLED VS LED /LCD
|Price and Availability||Poor||Average||Great|
UHD vs 4k
Technically, “Ultra High Definition” is actually a derivation of the 4K digital cinema standard. However while your local multiplex shows images in native 4096 x 2160 4K resolution, the new Ultra HD consumer format has a slightly lower resolution of 3840 X 2160.
- USB Support 2.0 or 3.0
- USB Dongle support for internet like Android tv or Apple TV.
- RCA Yellow, and RED for Audio,