Please do try these troubleshooting steps that I suggested to others that may help.
– First is to do a hard reboot, remove the battery and unplug the AC adapter then press and hold the power button for 30 seconds to drain any residual power in the laptop. then try booting it up again with the battery and charger.
– Next test to try would be to remove the battery again and connect just the AC adapter and see if it will boot up or not.
– If the laptop will still not boot up with just the AC adapter connected do try a different AC adapter that has the same voltage.
– Do also reseat the RAM, remove them all for couple of seconds then put them back in making sure everything is seated properly.
– Lastly, do also try connecting an external monitor and see if you’ll get any display from it.
– If all these will not work the problem lies in the motherboard.
laptop power button blinking but not turning on
laptop power button blinking once but not turning on
I replaced a faulty hard drive and everything has been fine since. Shut the computer off two days ago. I press the power button to turn on the laptop and the power button blinks once and nothing
Solution: resetting the BIOS
When system won’t start:
Remove the CMOS battery wait >>drain any power and reinsert the battery. if battery wont come up the go 2nd method
2 resetting your motherboard’s jumper.
3. if laptop statered ESC & F2 or F8 F12 then enter into bios follow and reset to defaults.
Motherboard related issues