speed up my PC many ways manually using tools fixing unwanted software antivirus defects, system errors registry cleaning, ms command prompt windows utility tool.
Official Windows 10 recommendations
- Scan for Malware & Antivirus, mbam download once cleanup purposes or paid.
- Make sure to enough free disk space
- Disabled unnecessary background Running Apps
- DROPBOX, Google Drie, One Drie Hits disk
- Antivirus like AG Always runs and checks folders causes 100% disk usages
- Softwares android studio, unity, video editing software causes slow down when using.
- To turn off all indexing: it disables quick results when search files in windows.
- right click on C Drive >>general >>uncheck>> indexing.Default
- Cleanup tool windows Disk Cleanup in the search bar.
- Performances Bottlenecks
wen upgrade RAM disk HDD May causes SDD is high cost.
SDD 3X Faster than HDD.
some applications CPU Intensive some Memory.
software to Speed UP PC
- speed up,
- protection & privacy (handles by antivirus)
AG Tunes Up
Speed Up MY PC
How to speed up my PC windows 10, 8, 7
Memory problem in windows8.1 or windows 10
You need to increase this virtual memory. Make it equivalent to your RAM size for the initial size and twice of the initial size in maximum size and make sure you have the same amount of free space in your hard drive in each drive.
To do this, follow the following steps:
1. Go to Control Panel> All control panel items > System
2. Click on Advanced system settings
3. Underperformance, click on settings
4. Go to Advanced tab
5. Under Virtual memory, click on Change
6. UN-check “Automatically manage paging file size for all drives” check box
7. Select your windows drive (where OS is installed)
8. Click on Custom size radio button
9. Set Initial size equivalent to your RAM size in MB
10. Set Maximum size to twice of your RAM size in MB
11. Click on Set
12. Click on OK thrice
13. Restart your system
This should resolve this issue,
one of task called system using 917MB memory.
Speed up My PC Review download tips
Boost system startup and restart.
- Turn off windows features: you can see it on windows uninstall programme page left side.
- disable startup high Impact application using task manager.
- Add More RAM 50% increase guaranteed speed saves your time and also lifetime.
- Tun off search indexing: just type index of on search and modify
- Defragment Set it automatically or manually do that.
- Set battery performances to height but it consumes more electricity.
- Clean disk: Enter Start menu, choose All Programs, Accessories, System Tools, and Disk Cleanup
- check for virus Spyware malware: malware Bytes,
- performances troubleshoot: Open control panel and search troubleshooting.
- Turn off desktop gadgets
- don’t use desktop backgrounds use a solid color.
- Turn off Aero effects.
Windows 10 high disk usage
Quick Fix for DISK 100% issues is deleted data from hard disk this happen when your hard disk holds Low space. at least below 705% is good for performances. registry cleaning.
STOP Superfetch and windows search using Command prompt
Press WIndowkey+SHIFT+A to open menu list on at start bar or right click on windows starts button and select command prompt admin.
net.exe stop super fetch and press enter
Run a system file checker scan check if that helps.
Refer the following steps to run SFC scan.
a) Move the mouse pointer to the bottom left of the screen where you see the preview of the start menu and Right-click to bring up a list of Windows settings.
b) Click on ‘Command Prompt (Admin)’ to bring up the elevated command prompt. Note: Click ‘Yes’ if it prompts for permission.
c) In the command prompt type in the following command:‘sfc /scannow’ and hit enter.
267550719 KB total disk space.
75361364 KB in 196509 files.
143760 KB in 37061 indexes.
0 KB in bad sectors.
511515 KB in use by the system.
65536 KB occupied by the log file.
191534080 KB available on disk.
4096 bytes in each allocation unit.
66887679 total allocation units on disk.
47883520 allocation units available on disk.
windows is not responding
windows 10 repair tool
Disable Blur Effects & Transparency to speed up tip
- Launch Settings
- Disable Make Start, taskbar, and action center transparent.
How to Speed up windows PC?
Tools AvG Tune UP, Why Google Chrome Uses lot of Memory because google grabs user information as more as possible.
why we have to use google. Chrome vs Mozilla vs IE I have to figure out this. why I am using chrome because past as plain text option in HTML editor.
I have killed some background services of windows 10.
but not luck same problem appearing windows 10 with dual core 2 GHZ processor, and 4GB RAM 500GB HDD,
with I5 Processor only the difference is 2.50Ghz processor it ok working with windows 10. I did all the things cleaned using CC cleaner,
now I have to switch Avira Antivirus to AVG to see any effect on performance.
I will update it once I fix this.